Top Shelf VIP passes provides access to the Top Shelf Hang and other amenities, including:
– An air-conditioned lounge/tent with live audio/video streams of the Oak and Barrel stages
– A front-of-stage viewing area of the Oak and Barrel stages
– A shaded viewing deck
– All-inclusive premium drinks at dedicated bars within the hang area
– Complimentary hors d’oeuvres during lunch and dinner hours
– Dedicated air-conditioned, flushable bathrooms
– Massage Station
– Complimentary lockers with cell-phone chargers
– Complimentary Wi-Fi access
– Concierge staff
– A commemorative Top Shelf VIP laminate and RFID wristband
PLUS, you also have access to all VIP perks:
– A shaded hang area with dedicated bars and comfortable furniture
– A dedicated merchandise stand for shorter shopping lines
– Premium, dedicated food offerings (for additional purchase)
– Air conditioned, flushable restrooms
– Dedicated entrance lanes into the festival
All price levels listed are available in limited quantities. Once each allotment is sold out, tickets will be sold at the next price level. There is no difference in access with price levels of the same ticket type.
All VIP wristbands and laminates will be mailed about 4 weeks out from the event. Please provide an accurate mailing address in your order.
Each ticket purchase also includes a $.25 charity fee that will benefit the Zero Hunger Zero Waste initiative.